Hello World. This blog is dedicated to advancing principles of conservative conservationism, dispelling the myth that only liberals care about the environment, and finding ways independent of political obstacles to advance environmental stewardship. Coming to a watershed near you soon.
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, disconnectedness, environmental stewardship, Fred Pearce, How to Think Seriously About the Planet, Oikophillia, Roger Scruton, social fragmentation, technology, The Breakthrough Institute, 0
Interesting piece over at The Breakthrough Institute on the continued awakening of modern environmental thought by Fred Pearce, under the new...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Brooklin Times, E.B. White, Joel White, Kristin Flannery, Mick Flannery, Rod Dreher, The 9th Wave Lodge, The Little Way of Ruthie Leming, Wooden Boat, 7
After celebrating an elementary and middle school graduation in our household this June, Sheara and I and the girls hit the road...
- Tracy Mehan, , Uncategorized, Water Issues, Clean Water Act, CWSRF, ELI, financing, infrastructure gap, Michael Curley, Safe Drinking Water Act, State Revolving Fund, water finance policy, WIFIA, 1
We should all offer thanks for a new book by Environmental Law Institute visiting scholar Michael Curley, a former...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Blue Hill, Dan Brown, farmers, food safety, food sovereignty, freedom, Gravelwood Farm, Localism, Maine, produce, prosecution, raw milk, unpasteurized milk, 0
Not sure if it’s sour grapes or sour milk churning in Maine but, regardless, Blue Hill Maine is the epicenter...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Brian Handwerk, conservation, environment, environmentalist, fisheries, National Geographic, NRDC, 0
By Brent Fewell I admittedly grow weary at times with all the dour, long-faced, gloom-and doom stuff of my...
fast food, packaging, pets, urban sprawl, and other things which can be rectified only slowly and only through a concerted effort of education."
― Conservative Philosopher & Author, Roger Scruton
"ConserveFewell is the place to go for some serious environmental sanity, and alternatives to the usual slop."
― Author and Political Commentator, Steve Hayward
Search the Site
Search by Keyword
Blog Roll and Links
American Conservation Coalition
Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions
Property and Environmental Research Center
Sand County Foundation
Conservation Leadership Partnership
Conservatives for Responsible Stewardship
U.S. Water Alliance
The Imaginative Conservative
It's Our Environment
The New Atlantis
The Breakthrough Institute
Front Porch Republic
Cultural Cognition Blog
Legal Planet Environmental Law and Policy
Watts Up With That
Reduce Risks from Invasive Species