Hello World. This blog is dedicated to advancing principles of conservative conservationism, dispelling the myth that only liberals care about the environment, and finding ways independent of political obstacles to advance environmental stewardship. Coming to a watershed near you soon.
- Brent Fewell, , Species Protection, Uncategorized, aquaculture, catch shares, EDF, fisheries, incentives, ITQs, Marine Stewardship Council, Sam's Club, sustainable fisheries, Walmart, 0
Linking below to a great news story by Dan Upham of EDF that reinforces the value of market-based approaches...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Brooklin Times, E.B. White, Joel White, Kristin Flannery, Mick Flannery, Rod Dreher, The 9th Wave Lodge, The Little Way of Ruthie Leming, Wooden Boat, 7
After celebrating an elementary and middle school graduation in our household this June, Sheara and I and the girls hit the road...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Discovery Cove, dolphin, Great Pacific Garbage Patch, ocean, ocean pollution, Operation Spash, plastic, Rob Weltner, Russell McLendon, Sea World, water, 0
By Brent Fewell During the sub-arctic March weather we experienced here in DC, Sheara and I had the good fortune to escape to Orlando with...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, Water Issues, Chris Bayley, Michael Brown, Puget Sound, rain garden, Stewardship Partners, stormwater, water quality, 1
By Brent Fewell One of the ideas behind creating this blog was to highlight some of the great conservation efforts underway...
- Brent Fewell, , Uncategorized, administrative state, Angela Logomasini, bureaucratization of environmentalism, CEI, Clyde W. Crews, environment, freedom, James Madison, Jonathan Turley, liberty, 1
On June 6, 1788, two weeks before New Hampshire would become the ninth and last state necessary to ratify the...
fast food, packaging, pets, urban sprawl, and other things which can be rectified only slowly and only through a concerted effort of education."
― Conservative Philosopher & Author, Roger Scruton
"ConserveFewell is the place to go for some serious environmental sanity, and alternatives to the usual slop."
― Author and Political Commentator, Steve Hayward
Search the Site
Search by Keyword
Blog Roll and Links
Property and Environmental Research Center
Sand County Foundation
The Climate Conservative
Conservation Leadership Partnership
Conservatives for Responsible Stewardship
U.S. Water Alliance
The Imaginative Conservative
It's Our Environment
The New Atlantis
The Breakthrough Institute
Front Porch Republic
Cultural Cognition Blog
Legal Planet Environmental Law and Policy
Watts Up With That
Reduce Risks from Invasive Species